Picture dump. What have I been doing the past two weeks..
- Celebrated Ian’s 23rd birthday
- Surprised me that he was on vacation all last week
- Reunited with my best friend from middle school from Minnesota after being 7 years apart, best day ever.
- Celebrated Easter with Ian’s family and my own
- Went to the shooting range for the 2nd time, mastered the 45 and got to shoot the AR 15 again, and shot a AK 74 for the first time and an AUG. I really, really want an AUG :)
- Learning how to drive a manual, also mastering stick shift. Total stalling out times- 4
- Watching Skylar grow incredibly and learn more every day. He’s always stealing my vaccum and trying to clean. Also knows the meanings of bye bye (grabs his shoes and AFO for me to put on when we leave), vrom vrom (go in the car) clean up your mess, and a few others.
- Still in production of revamping my shop. I have made over 30 tubands, 50+ bows and waiting on more supplies.
Anyways, that’s what we’ve been doing. Super busy working and with Skylar. Now I’m working on a new shipping method because for some reason smaller packages of mine are being delayed (damn you usps), and going to hobby lobby later to get more supplies. Hope you’re all doing well, more updates when I have time.